- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that hold supreme and final authority in faith and life (2 Peter 1:21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; John 10:30; Matthew 28:19; Acts 5:3-4).
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-25; Colossians 2:9).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also the spiritual death which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are now sinners by birth and by choice (Genesis 2:17; Romans 5:12-21; Psalm 58:3; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Romans 1:20; Genesis 1:26-27).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:24; Romans 5:9; 1 Peter 1:18-19).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord, His bodily ascension into heaven and His bodily presence there for us as High Priest and Advocate ( 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, 20-25; Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 7:25).
- We believe in the personal, bodily, pretribulational, premillenial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (2 Thessalonians 2; John 14:1-3; Matthew 24:44).
- We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and are thereby children of God and are eternally saved (John 3:3; Galatians 3:24-26; 1 John 5:13).
- We believe that Satan is literal and personal (Revelation 20:1-10; Ephesians 2:1-4).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; both of the just and unjust. We believe in a literal heaven and a literal hell (Luke 16:19-31; 2 Peter 2:9).
- We believe that immersion of believers is the only form of baptism revealed and commanded in the Scriptures (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-5).
- We believe that the Lord's Supper is a memorial of the death of Christ and that only those who have been saved through faith in His atoning blood and are walking in obedient fellowship with Him ought to partake of it (1 Corinthians 11:23-32).
- We believe that all the saved are called into a life of separation. This separation is in at least two areas: personal and ecclesiastical.
- We believe that the modern healing and tongues movements are not in accordance with scripture and are contrary to sound doctrine (1 Corinthians 13:8-11; 14:33, 40).
- We believe that the only biblically legitimate marriage is the joining of one man and one woman (Gen. 2:24; Rom. 7:2; 1 Cor. 7:10; Eph. 5:22 23).